Finished (almost) first semi-major project with BX

/ Finished (almost) first semi-major project with BX #1  

pjwbx2230

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota bx2230
Edged and removed at base of bank, installed 17 RR ties, put down eight cu. yards of mulch (need about eight more). Used removed dirt to fill in low spot in yard next to mulch pile (read "swamp"). My buddy and I had minimal handwork to do. A little spade work to level out area where ties went. My buddy (who operated the tractor most of the day) and I were truly impressed. Though still dog tired at the end of the day, we both agreed that the BX made a two to three day project a one day project. Love the 'bota more each day.

/ Finished (almost) first semi-major project with BX
Edged and removed at base of bank, installed 17 RR ties, put down eight cu. yards of mulch (need about eight more). Used removed dirt to fill in low spot in yard next to mulch pile (read "swamp"). My buddy and I had minimal handwork to do. A little spade work to level out area where ties went. My buddy (who operated the tractor most of the day) and I were truly impressed. Though still dog tired at the end of the day, we both agreed that the BX made a two to three day project a one day project. Love the 'bota more each day.

/ Finished (almost) first semi-major project with BX #3  
Biography information so that readers know a little bit about your particular situation....property, attatchments, etc?????????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Finished (almost) first semi-major project with BX #4  
Biography information so that readers know a little bit about your particular situation....property, attatchments, etc?????????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif