First snow of the year!

/ First snow of the year! #1  

ByronBob

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 BX2230
Wasn't sticking too much but it snowed all night. At my place I got down to 33 degrees.

Get the winter equipment tuned up boys.

/ First snow of the year! #3  
We are supposed to get 1" to 3" of snow today. I just looked outside and it was raining at 36 degrees. Ironically it was snowing out earlier today at 44 degrees.

As a matter of fact I hope it is crappy out tomorrow, because then I will really appreciate being retired!:eek:

On the weather tonight they said the average hig today should be 50 and the average low should be 33. I figure that I will take my loader off, and put the blower on about the 20th of next month since I have loader work yet to do.

/ First snow of the year! #4  
Hey! We got some of that lake effect down here in south central Kentucky. You keep that stuff up there! Ha!

From what I see on the Weather Channel, you folks are getting hammered on?

/ First snow of the year! #5  
Well opening day for deer and it was in the low 50's with clouds. These pictures are what it looked like the nest morning, 6" above my knees. This is real lake effect. We're located at 1850ft about 50 miles south east of Lake Erie.

Attachments

• winter 1.jpg
    winter 1.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 90
  • winter 2.jpg
    winter 2.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 68
  • winter 3.jpg
    winter 3.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 82
   / First snow of the year!
Well opening day for deer and it was in the low 50's with clouds. These pictures are what it looked like the nest morning, 6" above my knees. This is real lake effect. We're located at 1850ft about 50 miles south east of Lake Erie.

I heard you got a few feet over there already. Can you even walk in it anymore?

/ First snow of the year! #7  
Ha Bob! It's settled down some know and it's only about 10 to 14" in most areas but they predict another 3 to 5" before tomorrow.

/ First snow of the year! #8  
We've had snow on the ground for the last 10 days, and the pond froze over two nights ago (the earliest it has ever frozen over in eight years of living here.) All this before Thanksgiving.

/ First snow of the year! #9  
No more snow for this boy for a while. My wife and I are headed for the Socorro Island in the Pacific at 6 AM tomorrow to go scuba diving withe the giant manta rays and great white sharks on a live aboard dive ship.