First Time.

/ First Time. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
My close friend Charlie has got the pulling bug..yikes
First pull ever he took 5th place w/his gentle giant JD830.

I still don't think his wife still happy about the $$ been spent..New p/u,trailer,tractor plus fair food.

Last edited:
   / First Time.
Anothe..1

Last edited:
   / First Time.
Another...1

Last edited:
   / First Time.
Another.....1

Last edited:
   / First Time.
Got kinda late and we both were tried..I do know I slept better than Charlie,for he still bouncing of the walls w/a victory...oh do I remember thos day all to well.
Nothing like yesterdays gentle giants coming to life once again,and if you folks get a chance do stop in for tractor pulling event..you won't be sorry.

Last edited:
   / First Time. #6  
Thomas,
That is one Beautiful /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif tractor. My friend here has one that he pulls and its funny to see all these big turbo charged tractors pull the sled so fast then peter out and then watch his 830 slowly put down the track to a 1st or 2nd place. Poetry in slow motion /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ First Time. #7  
This weekend is the Huntingdon Fair, about 5 miles from my house. I'm right on the highway between the NY border and the fair grounds. Been seeing some beautiful old machines being hauled there. I'm there tomorrow to take in some of the action.
Also, there's going to be an ARBA show where I hope to get some names of rabbit breeders to start my own little operation.

/ First Time. #8  
Thomas, The 830 replaced the old "R" model. I have pulled many a grain buggy full of rice through the paddies out to dry ground and loaded it onto the trucks. It had a 2 cyclinder pony moter to start the big diesel engine