Flashlight

/ Flashlight #171  
Yeah those are pretty good lights for sticking on something, I might get one later, but in the here and now I prefer the bunny light>>> LED Headlamps and Headlights <<<<because these now have one click on and one click off feature and usually when ever it get's on the dark side of day my hands are full of nuts, bolts, screws, nails, 2x4s, drills, saws, wrenches, and coffee. Then I can strap one these lights on my head and no matter where I look, I can find the nuts, bolts, screws, nails,............and what ever I might bang my head into.

Those wouldn't work for my wife, I swear she has eyes in the back of her head.

/ Flashlight #172  
Tom,
It is not as good as my SureFire tactical weapon lights which turn night into day at 50 meters, but they throw a workable beam to 25 meters and passably illuminate to 50. The beam can be zoomed. The real bonus is the sliding work light and the magnetic base that lets you stick it to a work surface and illuminate a work area. Really useful for illuminating the PTO shaft of a snow blower while replacing a shear pin at zero dark thirty. Even the surefires won't do that (most of them have the switch on the base). There are better, brighter, cheaper, tougher lights out there, but for tractor related use this one is pretty darned good. I guess that is why it was for sale at my local ag supply store.

For what it's worth...

/ Flashlight #173  
Those wouldn't work for my wife, I swear she has eyes in the back of her head.

Headlamps wouldn't work for my wife either, she like's the hand held lights, she's now using my TBN $5.00 flashlight everyday.