Flat, first one...........yuck!

/ Flat, first one...........yuck! #11  
Danny...... if you are going to use the impact wrench, it is better to leave the weight on the tire first to loosen them. That way, the impacts are directed at the bolt heads and none is absorbed by the wheel. I have found this to be true many times when trying to get wheels off. I suggest that you consider removing the lug bolts one at a time and painting them with never seize and reinstalling and setting them with a manual torque wrench. My bet is the dealer put them on with a impact wrench with 150 PSI setting. If your impact gun won't touch them, then it is time to break out the 4 way tire wrench and the 2" x 5' iron pipe. Never force it.... get better leverage... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Flat, first one...........yuck! #12  
That's some good advice in regards to the tire position Junkman. Plus, I think that it is safer when breaking the lugs free. Gerard

/ Flat, first one...........yuck! #13  
Many times you will need to break out the braker bar, and "cheeter" pipe. You will almost always be able to put more forse on a breaker bar, then an impact will have.

/ Flat, first one...........yuck!
Thanks Junkman for the advice.

The tractor will go to the dealer for service at 100 hours this fall, so when there I will have him break them loose and put them back no so tight. Someone mentioned never seize, and since my dealer is so good to me, maybe that and a manual torque wrench will be available.

Yes I have scratches in the bucket and the bh, and yes it is clean. I try to keep it that way when not in use. Keeping it clean makes for a good impression with the neighbors. And, since I will be cutting more than one yard this year, and I like it that way. My next door neighbor this year will be paying if it gets done. Not that I am a hard a## but I have seen to many 24 can cases of beer in her garbage cans, and I am like well if you can pay for that you can pay for the cutting of your yard. I am thinking 20.00 week, for cutting 1/2 acre, no trimming, no clean up (her son can do that if he is not in jail)

Is this fair for the amount of yard?

but wont that scratch the bolt heads, then I will have to get new ones................hhehehehehehheheheheheh

I thought of that, then I thought of just pulling it out and using the old dish soap and hot water on the tire and not even taking it off the machine. Turns out to be a good idea, my one per year according to the wifey!

I have often wondered why they do not build these into cars. Seems like a cool add on, and when you have cars that have 8 cup holders, what else can you do?

Is it a safety issue, since we all know not to get under a car on a jack. I have seen some race cars that pull into the pits and in a second they are up on stands that come down from the car.

/ Flat, first one...........yuck! #17  
You should see it when a desert race trruck has a flat and pulls off the course and the driver hits the pnumatic valve and lifts one side of the truck. Where talking trucks with 30"+ front and close to 40" rear travel. I have only seen trucks using two cylinders, there are probably some using 4. The cylinders are on the center balance of the truck (side to side). Of course this is IF they stop to change the tire. Theses guys can change a tire faster than I can figure out which one went flat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Flat, first one...........yuck! #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I need to move to a <font color="red">RED</font> state! )</font>

If you presently live in a <font color="blue">BLUE </font> state, and move to a <font color="red">RED </font> state, will that mean that you will then be <font color="purple">PURPLE </font>??????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Flat, first one...........yuck! #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I need to move to a <font color="red">RED</font> state! )</font>

If you presently live in a <font color="blue">BLUE </font> state, and move to a <font color="red">RED </font> state, will that mean that you will then be <font color="purple">PURPLE </font>??????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>
LOL /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Well I am 37 and single so ya purple sounds bought right /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Junk you had me rolln on that. Still laughing /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif