Flat tractor tire

/ Flat tractor tire
What did Marquez Tire & Lube tell you when you called?

I spoke to them and they were supposed to call me back to confirm coming out Friday. No call back. Seems to be an issue with folks in that area unfortunately...happened several times with various businesses.

/ Flat tractor tire
I ended up putting slime in it and that seems to be working well. Thanks guys, I appreciate the insight!

/ Flat tractor tire #23  
I know slime isn't a cure-all but 12 years ago my Kubota fronts were always soft especially when using the BX loader.... Slime once and still OK

/ Flat tractor tire #24  
Take it from a fellow Texan--I am just outside of Austin....you have a mesquite thorn in the tire. My tractor collects them. Most of the time you end up with a slow leak and then a flat.

Since your tires are not filled, I do recommend the green (or some is red) slime. You will need to get several of the big gallon sized.

Also, I would also highly recommend you get yourself something like this:

Amazon.com: ORCISH 7Pcs Tire Repair Kit, Heavy Duty Tire Plug Kit for Car, Truck, RV, Jeep, ATV, Tractor, Trailer, Motorcycle - Universal Tire Repair Tools to Fix Punctures and Plug Flats: Automotive

SInce it is not a high speed tire, you can do a plug without taking the tire off. It is not as good, but it works for most tractor use.

/ Flat tractor tire
Take it from a fellow Texan--I am just outside of Austin....you have a mesquite thorn in the tire. My tractor collects them. Most of the time you end up with a slow leak and then a flat.

Since your tires are not filled, I do recommend the green (or some is red) slime. You will need to get several of the big gallon sized.

Also, I would also highly recommend you get yourself something like this:

Amazon.com: ORCISH 7Pcs Tire Repair Kit, Heavy Duty Tire Plug Kit for Car, Truck, RV, Jeep, ATV, Tractor, Trailer, Motorcycle - Universal Tire Repair Tools to Fix Punctures and Plug Flats: Automotive

SInce it is not a high speed tire, you can do a plug without taking the tire off. It is not as good, but it works for most tractor use.

Thank you very much! I put slime in it and it seems to be holding. We'll see what it looks like this weekend.