For Sale Add Definitions

/ For Sale Add Definitions #61  
I just contacted a guy with a decent looking tandem axle Appalachian. Want’s $8,000 which is $2,000 too high.
He kept asking me if I wanted to buy it. Told me he turned down 3 guys that offered him $7,000. I said nothing. Within 3 days, he says “tell ya what, I’ll sell it to ya for $6.500”. I kinda laughed to myself how he starts at 8, tells me he turned down 7 THREE times, then offers to me for $6,500.

I may call him back and offer 6 with a PA inspection sticker, but even at 6 it’s only a decent buy.

View attachment 813906
I'd certainly want to look it over first.

/ For Sale Add Definitions #62  
Here’s an example of the incredible photography you get in some for sale ads. Picture looks like it was taken under water. Love the price! $1 !!

Anyone know what “no hazing” means?

1690975034083.png

/ For Sale Add Definitions #63  
Here’s an example of the incredible photography you get in some for sale ads. Picture looks like it was taken under water. Love the price! $1 !!

Anyone know what “no hazing” means?

View attachment 813954
I think hazing means harassment or tricks. Most ads say serious inquiries only. The dollar probably is to increase people looking since some people filter by price.

/ For Sale Add Definitions #64  
"Baler never missed a tie when it was put away". ==> Needle brake wore out, needles drop into the danger zone and both frames are busted. "But she'll tie again" someday after a LOT of new unavailable parts...

/ For Sale Add Definitions #65  
I think hazing means harassment or tricks. Most ads say serious inquiries only. The dollar probably is to increase people looking since some people filter by price.
I found out “no hazing” is Duramax dialect. It means no exhaust haze and that means the injectors are good.

/ For Sale Add Definitions #66  
I found out “no hazing” is Duramax dialect. It means no exhaust haze and that means the injectors are good.
Oh ok...I thought seller didn't want trolls or harassment. Seller should post price in ad.