Ford 1920 exhaust replacement

/ Ford 1920 exhaust replacement #1  

'52 8N

Tractor
Ford 8N & Ford 1920
Hi All, I am looking to replace my exhaust from exhaust manifold to tip. My exhaust is missing above the muffler and is very rusty all the way down to the 4 bolt flange. The 1 3/4 outlet is gone and flush with the muffler. I did purchase it that way, not due to neglect. I am trying to clean the tractor up. It is a recent purchase. It seems that all the replacements are from the price range of $100 - $250. Is one any better than the other because they all look identical and could very well come from the same manufacture? I am just looking to keep it simple and factory appearing. Right now the exhaust is not obnoxious as far as sound, it actually sounds like the muffler is still working. I have a coffee can over the muffler to keep water and debris out when not in use. Any advice work be appreciated. Thanks again.

/ Ford 1920 exhaust replacement
Well, for anyone looking to do the same as what I am doing, it looks like only one manufacturer exists. A&I Products is the only one that I can find making this particular item. Yes, the price range is as low as $100 to a touch over $200 for the same part number "FO-35" depending on where it is purchased.

/ Ford 1920 exhaust replacement #3  
I've got a leftover pipe for above the muffler (c-clamp attachment to muffler outlet) from my former 1920. Yours for the cost of shipping.