Ford 2000 Industrail 1963

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963 #1  

Bully

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054XS TLB, Ford 650, Ford 2000 Industrail w/loader
Well I think I got a deal, The people are moving next week. and have this tractor with a flat front tire, and dead battery. It was last running in November. It has a ford loader, and box blade on it. 134 red tiger gas eng. 4 spd. and trans.pto. any guess on the price? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963 #2  
The red tiger is a good engine. Started back with the NAA.

Soundguy

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963
I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Sealed the deal for $1200 i'll try to get some pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963 #4  
If you hear a siren coming up behind you, expect it. This was a theft, 1200.00 tractor not running alone is worth more than that, so you did great. How come I never find any thing like that? Later, Nat

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963 #5  
I sold one for $1000 without the boxblade about 3-1/2 years ago. I felt like the loader was way, way too much for a 2wd tractor and I never could keep the rear wheels on the ground with half a bucket of dirt. For $1200, you can't go wrong. I hope your power steering works. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963 #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Sealed the deal for $1200 i'll try to get some pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )</font>

That is a good price. Can depend some on the options. Industrial model may not have pto or 3pt, then it is less of a deal. Which tranny does it have, the SoS - if that was an option - is a nice tranny but can become a money pit & generally lowers the value of a Ford.

If you got a good tranny with a 3pt & pto and a loader & it doesn't take much to get it running, good going. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

--->Paul

/ Ford 2000 Industrail 1963 #7  
Now, if I'd actually _read_ anything, I see you described the tranny & pto already. Sheez. Some days, if I'd just shut up.......

--->Paul