ford 2120 Hydraulic problem with loader & 3 point & starting

/ ford 2120 Hydraulic problem with loader & 3 point & starting #1  

boatmoter

Silver Member
Tractor
john deere 212// john deere 320 // ford 2120 loader
Hi All, have a ford 2120, has the shuttle shift, loader - 3 point, the hydraulics seem to quit working on it,drives fine, then I will bleed the hydraulics and the lifts work fine, until I let it sit for a few days,then I have to bleed em again to get them to lift, it is also hard to start, but runs great and plenty of power and no blow-by or smoke, has low hours on it, does this engine have glow plugs? the filters have been replaced and filled with Hydraulic fluid, no difference,same problem. has 2 engine mounted pumps, both have been removed and inspected,see no problems, any suggestions or related problems with a fix??

/ ford 2120 Hydraulic problem with loader & 3 point & starting #2  
My NH1920 (little brother to 2120) has glow plugs that are activated by turning the ignition switch backwards (counterclockwise) which runs a timer for about 10 seconds for the glow plugs. Wrong type of hydraulic fluid can cause foaming and generate this problem. Might check your center tank dipstick for foam.
See:ford 2120 hydraulics,stops working

/ ford 2120 Hydraulic problem with loader & 3 point & starting
My NH1920 (little brother to 2120) has glow plugs that are activated by turning the ignition switch backwards (counterclockwise) which runs a timer for about 10 seconds for the glow plugs. Wrong type of hydraulic fluid can cause foaming and generate this problem. Might check your center tank dipstick for foam.
See:ford 2120 hydraulics,stops working

Thanks for the reply, I will check it..