Oil & Fuel Ford 3910 injector pump spewin fuel

/ Ford 3910 injector pump spewin fuel
It"s the nut on the side there right beside the ID tag on side of pump there. It looks like an acorn lug nut kinda. It sticks out from the side of the pump.

OK. I got back to ya. Thanks for the help. Lord knows I need it.

/ Ford 3910 injector pump spewin fuel #24  
If you learned something in regards to the thread title, please post it here for future members searching for an answer.

I will if I can figger this out. I'll be workin on it this weekend.

OK. I had time to really get a good look at my hi-pressure fuel leak. It was an injector line on the #2 injector. It has a funny lookin banjo type bolt thru the fitting that attaches to the hard line. That's what had me confused. I have never seen one in this configuration before now. I replaced the 2 crush washers ($4.00) on either side of the fitting the banjo bolt goes thru and the fuel leak is gone. I didn't even have to bleed the line to start it back up. Thanks guys for the help, and especially I'm thankful to Birdhunter1 for his help.

/ Ford 3910 injector pump spewin fuel #27  
Awesome!!! Thank you for following up with the solution. We often end up with unanswered questions in threads here. In the future a member may "search" for this problem and come upon this thread and resolve their problem with your follow up. :)

I love being able to get on here when I have these small quick fix problems and someone usually already has an answer for my question before I even have to ask it. Search is a good thing. Oh yeah. I found the fuel leak on my new 2020 New Holland Workmaster 60 also. It started leakin fuel while parked on my shop porch for a few days. I took a few minutes and went over it and decided it was a hose clamp on the fuel line right in front and easy to access. I snugged it up and it stopped leakin. Talk about fast fix. I used both tractors a lot over the weekend and no more fuel leaks, so I aint mad at my blue tractors now.

/ Ford 3910 injector pump spewin fuel #29  
That's good. We like happy endings!!! :D