Ford 4000 question

/ Ford 4000 question #11  
Well I didn't mean too, I just asked about where he bought his engine parts. I didn't explain my problem until you asked.
Vince

/ Ford 4000 question #12  
Well I didn't mean too, I just asked about where he bought his engine parts. I didn't explain my problem until you asked.
Vince

Vince. I have an ag 4000 that I would like to rebuild someday. If you start this could you please post on the New Holland Forum your progress.
Also these are two places to get aftermarket parts.

Antique Tractors - Yesterday's Tractors : Antique Tractor Headquarters
Walts Tractor Parts, Manuals and replacement parts for Farm Tractors

I have gotten basic replacement parts from both and seem to be fine. I know Walt called to ask some questions to make sure he sent what I needed and not what I thought I needed. Nice guy to deal with. Ytmag is another source for information.

Wedge

/ Ford 4000 question #13  
Wedge,
Thanks for the info I'll check it out. I'm going to take some pictures today and I think I'll start a thread called "Ford 4500 rebuild" on the New Holland forum. It is going to be a winter long project and I hope to have it running with the front end loader working by spring. Then I'll go after rebuilding the backhoe. It needs alot of TLC!
Vince

/ Ford 4000 question #14  
Vince

That wasn't the issue.. a post I made was actually intended for the original poster.. then it got confusing from there.

soundguy

/ Ford 4000 question #15  
Soundguy,
Read the very first post. He states he rebuilt the motor, aka motor is done,parts bought,work done, and ready to go back together. That is why I thought you directed your question at me. Anyway lets all move on!
Vince

/ Ford 4000 question #16  
Like I said.. thet's wher ethe confuision came from on my part int he alter messages.. 2 different machines and my miond was still set ont he first machine and it's variables.. I was wondering why a second rebuild.. etc.. etc..

soundguy