Ford 754 backhoe bucket pins

/ Ford 754 backhoe bucket pins #11  
I would think that the too small pin hammered out the bushings long ago, hate to see what the end of the stick looks like!

/ Ford 754 backhoe bucket pins #12  
Wow I wouldn't have thought theu would be so much. One of these might be the correct pini just feel like there's too much play in the bucket. I've sheared off one of the retaining pins for those pins already. I just can't imagine that it should be moving around so much to have that kind of play. I'm no backhoe operator by anymeans but I didn't realize they were 200 each sheesh.
That is one of the cheaper pins.
on a 5500 the main pivot backhoe pin is even pricier -If you can find it
one pin $340

/ Ford 754 backhoe bucket pins #13  
This is what I'm working with. Call me stupid but I don't think I see any kind of bushing in their either.
Bushing is in the boom. Looks pretty tight to me. Learn to operate it and the slop won't bother you a bit. Or, you can spend a few grand on new bucket ears, pins, boom bushings. I mean, if you gonna fix any of it, you need to fix it all. Like pop said, you can't polish a turd.

Or just keep it greased and keep rolling along.

/ Ford 754 backhoe bucket pins
Bushing is in the boom. Looks pretty tight to me. Learn to operate it and the slop won't bother you a bit. Or, you can spend a few grand on new bucket ears, pins, boom bushings. I mean, if you gonna fix any of it, you need to fix it all. Like pop said, you can't polish a turd.

Or just keep it greased and keep rolling along.
I'm just gonna SEND IT