found wiring harness in 1652 cab

/ found wiring harness in 1652 cab #1  

MF1652

Silver Member
Tractor
2016 John Deere 3039R
I found a wiring harness in a small compartment behind the seat. It's a 1652 cab model, not sure if the platform models have the same compartment. Not sure what it goes to. Checked the radio harness in the headliner and it does not match up. I tried looking up the part number on the label through AGCO and came up empty. It's a six wire harness, green, red, blue, yellow, black and white. While digging around I also found a wiring harness hanging from the right side of the steering column. Does anyone know what these go to?

Last edited:
   / found wiring harness in 1652 cab #2  
Hi ! I 've found the same in my 1643. I think this is a light kit if you pull a trailer in the back. The colour of the wire fits with that. Somewhere in my owner book I,ve found a few lines talking of that harness. Good luck . Roger

/ found wiring harness in 1652 cab #3  
It is me again. In your book ( if it is like mine ) page D26 or almost at the end of the **lubrication and maintenance chapter** you will find ** trailer harness connector (option) **but I tought that they put it in every tractor ( my opinion) it is figure 42 in the 1643 book ( maybe yours is almost the same.) They also give all the colour code. Have a good day. Roger:thumbsup:

/ found wiring harness in 1652 cab #4  
G'day many times the one wiring loom can do a few tractors the spare plug you fond under the dash is just not used in your app it is not unusual to find several unused plugs on some of ther bigger tractors depending on the level of options ordered when new they put the plugs in the loom so it is easier to upgrade on the line

Jon