Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #11  
Fantastic! The numbness passes with years, and the scars are for stories. Great news that you still have it.

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #12  
I have a finger like that. 15year and the sensory loss is still improving.

Oh and- "no pictures? Then it didn't happen." Thems the rules. :dance1:

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #13  
I think nerve channels do eventually regenerate if you live long enough. It took about 30 years to get full feeling without tingling back in my right pinky finger after putting my hand through a locked storm door. I didn't know it was locked and was rushing to the door. My hand slid off latch lever and went through the glass. It took about 12 stitches to close the "flap" on the side of my palm. I think I was about 12 or 13 years old at the time so that would have been about 1962-63. The ER didn't make any attempt to reattach nerves or blood vessels. They kept flushing it out and looking for glass then just used a curved upholstery needle and stitched it up. Well, it looked that big anyway. :eek:

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #14  
Sure good to hear your mending well hope it comes back as normal as possible.

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #15  
I'm sure glad to hear that accidents like that tend to "heal" with time. Month ago I fell, full force on my hand, while limbing up a felled tree. One finger is still bent and hurts when cold. I guess its slowly straightening - time will tell if I regain full use.

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #16  
I'll be dammed if I'd be typing...:eek::laughing:

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #17  
Smooshed my thumb between a hydraulic lift and tractor frame.
MOST uncomfortable. Surgeon put all the pieces back where they belonged.
Even have a good thumbnail. The Doc is a hand surgeon for several
major league baseball teams. Finest kind!

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #18  
I shot my finger tip full of hot hydraulic oil back in August. It didn't really even hurt but took some squeezing and epsom salt soaking to get it all out of there. The pad of that finger felt as hard as a block of wood once it healed just like a big callous. Almost 6 months later the wooden spot is just now almost gone with just the tip remaining. Hydraulic oil really does cut through leather gloves like a hot knife through butter.

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #19  
Ya gotta put your extra arm somewhere when it's tired- fender, ROPS (up or down) I think many TBNers who have read this thread might subconsciously put theirs in their lap from now on. Glad you're ok.

/ Freak Kubota vs Tree Accident #20  
I shot my finger tip full of hot hydraulic oil back in August. It didn't really even hurt but took some squeezing and epsom salt soaking to get it all out of there. The pad of that finger felt as hard as a block of wood once it healed just like a big callous. Almost 6 months later the wooden spot is just now almost gone with just the tip remaining. Hydraulic oil really does cut through leather gloves like a hot knife through butter.

What machine was this? What was the pressure? Very curious.