Front axle parts for Hinomoto N209

/ Front axle parts for Hinomoto N209 #1  

Texfisher

Does anyone know where I can buy front axle parts for the N209. I broke the front left wheel spindle/hub casting. does any of the massey models use the same front end?

/ Front axle parts for Hinomoto N209
Thanks for the info. The tractor has been a great work horse aside from this last problem. I took everything apart on the front wheel hub and figured out a way to have my local machine shop make me a new part. It is going to cost $300 -$400 dollars but it should be stronger than the original piece. May end up fixing the other side also.

I did have problems with the electronic hydraulic controls to the point the tree point hitch would not work. Got irritated with the mess and yanked it all out and installed a manual valve. Works like A champ.

So, far the things I have had to do to the tractor have been fairly straight forward. Just takes a little patience to figure it out.

/ Front axle parts for Hinomoto N209 #4  
I have an N239. I'd like to know how you changed your hydraulics. No problems with mine, just a pain to adjust it exactly where you want it when it jumps 3 inches at a time.:rolleyes:

Eugene
Formerly buppy69

/ Front axle parts for Hinomoto N209
I have some pictures that might help plus it will let you know if the yours is plumbed the same as the N209.

They are on a different computer so I will send them as soon as as I can.