Front End Weights

/ Front End Weights #11  
Hi, Sorry for the late response, I havent been on in a week unfortunatly, but I searched for weights and measured quite a few when I was looking for mine, and it was tough, because almost every weight I found was about 1/4in to wide to add four except for one set of weights. They were about $49.00 a piece, and when they arrived, I found that they were made from heavy plastic coated concreate with metal reinforcements. They fit perfect, and they are an exact fit, and I was able to fit four like they were sold with the tractor. I have had them on for close to 3 years, and they have not shown any signs of wear, even though I have not used them lightly. I have accidently hit them on trees, and I have washed them, removed them multiple times, and used the tractor on a daily basis without any signs of wear, or deformity. I highly recomend them. I bought mine at Tractor Supply, because they were the lowest price I could find, but they had to order them to the store (at no extra cost.) I see them on the websites for Homedepot, and Lowes, but not Tractor supply, but I think they can worder them for less. This is the link to them:MTD 42 lbs. Suit Case Weight-490-900-M059 at The Home Depot

Hope this helps a bit!

IMG_3588.jpg