Front Hydraulic lines

/ Front Hydraulic lines #11  
We provide Front Plug kits for loaders. Out kits include quick connects at the front of the loader, and at the loader mount so the front lines stay on the Front Loader when it is removed. Our kits start at $265.00. See our Website for more information.

/ Front Hydraulic lines #12  
Thats a nice idea. Might have to check that out when I'm ready for 3rd function

/ Front Hydraulic lines #13  
We provide Front Plug kits for loaders. Out kits include quick connects at the front of the loader, and at the loader mount so the front lines stay on the Front Loader when it is removed. Our kits start at $265.00. See our Website for more information.

Sounds like a decent solution if you don't mind reaching down to the SCV to operate the function. Couldn't tell much about the kit from the picture on the MIE website, so here's a link for anybody that's interested:

MIE Front Plug Kit

I've got more than $265. wrapped up in my system, but if it weren't for all the missteps, I don't think it would be very much more. Looks like an easy install on a Kioti though -- do you think it would install the same way on a LS?

/ Front Hydraulic lines
Little blue's set-up seems more functional. But I cant seem to find the link to his post :eek: