Fuel filter for Iseki TL2300

/ Fuel filter for Iseki TL2300 #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
I need to change the fuel filter on my Iseki TL2300. Does anyone have a WIX or Napa interchange number for that filter? Appreciate any and all help. I get the blank stare when I go to the local auto parts stores around here. The the statement "that doesn't show up on my computer". /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Thanks again for your help
Nick

/ Fuel filter for Iseki TL2300 #2  
I don't have your answer, but in that situation, I like to show the clerk my old filter, and ask if there is anyone with experience that I can talk to. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Napa is usually pretty good about that.

/ Fuel filter for Iseki TL2300 #3  
Massey Ferguson's under 34-40 hp tractors(12xx series) for the last 10 yrs or so and prior to that White smaller tractor(Field Boss 21 etc) are Iseki's. Some Isekis have Izusu engines. I've had luck at AGCO dealers for my Iseki. I'd cross link to these and eyeball what you have. I'm sure Iseki has a pretty standard set up. Also, I've found such parts common to some japanese cars/truck. For example my 21 hp diesel takes Toyota Camry oil filter~1984-6. I'd take the old one off and start comparing down at a big display a la Fleet Farm or NAPA. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif