G350 lifted tires in air/contols wont work

/ G350 lifted tires in air/contols wont work #1  

Decital

Tractor
G530
So my dad just bought a tractor, and when getting it off the truck the bucket came down and lifted up the tires. The controls no longer seem to be working (possibly because a bunch of hoses i ripped off). Is there a way to lift the bucket up so the tires will be on the ground? Any ideas? My father said the tracor is a g530, if that makes any sense
image000000.jpg

Attachments

• image000000(1).jpg
    image000000(1).jpg
    274 KB · Views: 70
   / G350 lifted tires in air/contols wont work #2  
This is a puzzlement! In order for the front wheels to be off the ground, you have to have one or more sets of cylinders with pressure in them. All the systems I'm familiar with will relieve pressure without the engine running if you run thru the controls. You mentioned ripped off hoses. That should relieve the pressure in whatever the ripped hose is attached to, but not other circuits. Have you run thru all the controls with the engine off?

It looks to me like the boom cylinders are fully retracted which I am suspecting where the problem is. I suspect that the rod side of the cylinder is under pressure and that will need to be relieved to get the wheels down. CAUTION: hydraulic oil under pressure is dangerous! Be sure you know what you're doing and how to do it before working on it.

The bucket cylinders are showing as extended to roll the bucket back so should not be part of the problem.

/ G350 lifted tires in air/contols wont work #3  
What is even stranger, it looks like in the pictures that the boom cylinders are not attached to the boom anymore.? Is it possible that the back is just too heavy because of the backhoe and the loader is just resting on the ground? This one is somewhat of a mystery.