Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota

/ Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota #11  
Please, use the real McCoy Kubota acrylic enamel directly from Kubota. There is nothing worse in satisfaction that being a shade off in color and knowing that $50 would have made the difference. As well, nothing sours a potential buyer like than looking at a repainted piece of equipment and having it be repainted with the wrong color. All that prep work and the wrong color. I watch lots of things sell and off-color paint always takes a haircut. Sometimes a big one.

Just my free advice.

I will dispute your "free advice"
I have sprayed 3 total gallons of the TTB-27 XO Rust Orange (Amazon calls it Kubota orange).
There is the original Kubota orange (older tractors) and what Kubota refers to as Kubota 2, which is what you need.
I just found it listed on globalindustrial.com @ $39.95 per gallon. Global item # 802702
Even with some shipping likely added, that is a very fair price.
The $77 per gallon is crazy!

Really don't know how else to say it!
An exact match !

Kubota obviously does not make paint.
So, someone else makes it, and others can sell it under their own label.

Last edited:
   / Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota
Thanks for the info, links and thoughts gents.

I guess I was going on results of some searching this forum I did a year or so ago and saw the Chevy orange engine paint recommended by a few.
I bought this tractor about 6 years ago, and it had some "patch paint" that I thought was Tractor Supply version of Kubota (not sure about that), and it is not even close.

Looks like I have options. Based on this last post by freid1765, I think I will go with his recommendation. Thank you sir.

Tim

/ Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota #13  
Thanks for the info, links and thoughts gents.

I guess I was going on results of some searching this forum I did a year or so ago and saw the Chevy orange engine paint recommended by a few.
I bought this tractor about 6 years ago, and it had some "patch paint" that I thought was Tractor Supply version of Kubota (not sure about that), and it is not even close.

Looks like I have options. Based on this last post by freid1765, I think I will go with his recommendation. Thank you sir.

Tim

You know fried1765 is color blind right?.....:laughing:

/ Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota
Oops, I didn't see that in his profile.

/ Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota #15  
   / Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota #17  
fried1765 I found the picture of your tractor. it looks a little yellow.... Inkedl48_LI.jpg

/ Gallon of Dupli-Color #1620 Chevy Engine Orange for Kubota #18  
fried1765 I found the picture of your tractor. it looks a little yellow....View attachment 684002

I very much like JD yellow,..... but I am truly happy with Kubota orange!
I actually prefer the look of the JD 110, but was basically frightened off by the somewhat spotty history.
I also seriously doubt that I would have EVER found an original owner JD 110 with 250 total hours, as the Kubota had.

Last edited: