Garage building cost

/ Garage building cost #11  
Sounds to me like I need to get into the garage building business, if there charging yall to build these small shops, barns or garages for 35K. Somebody is making some serious dough.
I built my own garage that is 24 x 30 with 12 foot ceiling and a 6:12 pitched roof. I built it on the weekends and only took me 4 weekends to do it. All 2x6 stud walls on 16 O.C. made my own trusses, asphalt shingle roof, Hardi Board siding, entire building is insulated including the attic space. 16' w x 10' t insulated overhead door. One exterior grade all steel walk through door, concrete floor 4" thick with fiber mesh and reinforced metal lathing. Garage is wired with 200 amp breaker box, 6- 220v plugs spaced around the walls. Did all this for less than for 6k. Sounds to me like yall are getting screwed.

/ Garage building cost #12  
Four years ago I had a 24'x30'x 10' under the truss pole built by Blitz builders for $10,000. Concrete six inches thick with rebar was $1.90 per square foot by a contractor. I don't have electric in this barn. I just use it for storage. $35,000 sounds extremely high to me.

/ Garage building cost #13  
6k is unbelievable...

Slab alone would be that price but 35k is high

/ Garage building cost #14  
I think 35k is high also. I am currently building a 28' x 36' x 12' garage on slab with 2- 10' x 10' overhead doors. I am building in Frederick County VA. I paid to have the slab formed and poured, the rest I have done by myself and with the better halfs help. Cost break down:

Slab----------------$6300.00
5/12 Trusses-------- 1100.00
2x4 Framing and OSB-4000.00 (including roof decking)all exterior is OSB
Shingles-------------1000.00
Roll up doors---------1200.00
Misc supplies ---------300.00 (hurricane fasteners, bolts, blades ect....)

Left to purchase---Siding and Soffit estimated at $1300.00

The cost of additional bldg material is mixed in with the above cost to include nails, screws, house wrap, roofing felt, ridge vent ect...

When all is said and done and I have the electric finished and turn key ready, I expect to have around $16000.00 total in this garage.

I built this same garage size 8 years ago except it was insulated and the interior was done with OSB on the walls and it cost me $13,500.00 then.

/ Garage building cost #15  
You're a little vague on the design and materials. I have seen 20 x 24 garages cost well over 50 g in my area of the Eastern Shore with no driveway. Yeah you can go pretty cheap on the build if it's framing and steel siding. If all you are making is a box with a door then I'd say 35 is high. If you are making it substantially more luxe, then who knows. Concrete work and site prep are usually big expenses. Electric depends on trenching and subpanels and fixtures and all kinds of variables. Just not enough to go on from your scanty description.
I will caution you to be sure to include debris removal. Ask me how I know!