GC 2610 Just passed the 25 hr mark....

/ GC 2610 Just passed the 25 hr mark.... #1  

Wacky

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 GC2610
I have just passed the 25hr. mark and WOW!:cool:, (actually 50hrs counting my first GC). This thing has got the power. I used to have a 40 hp ford 3000, and strength wise this thing is very close! It doesn't weigh as much but it has impressed me in performance. I was skidding logs this past weekend and I could pull bigger than expected, (yeah, I don't have any pics to prove it.:ashamed:) Darn near what I was doing with the 3000 2wd! I am so far very satisfied with the power the Iseki has. I was close to buying the BX25 and not sure if it would have met my expectations. Not trying to dis the BX's. I am pretty sure that they would have been right there too. But I do like the quiet GC tranny. And the comfort. Although the ride is a bit rough! The BH comes in handy much more than originally thought, as well as the FEL. I guess it is all because of the size and power of the 25 hp MONSTER. I can get into places on hillsides and around the house I never dreamed of!!! Of course I am careful not to get carried away on the hillsides. I am going to get some pics when I go out again to post. But to all that have one of these, or looking to buy....you WILL be impressed!!!!!

/ GC 2610 Just passed the 25 hr mark.... #2  
Good news Wacky! Glad to hear it. I agree no lack of power in this little machine.

Interesting you comment on the quiet HST. I have been thinking the same thing recently. I had read so much about hydro whine, and my old lawn tractor would whine quite a bit, I was expecting to have whine on the GC. But the GC tranny is very quiet. I find I actually have to listen for the whine to hear it most of the time.

I too have come to appreciate the bh. I use it almost every time I have the tractor out, even if just for a minute. Before the bh, if there was a small sapling stump or rock sticking out of the ground I would usually be to lazy to go get the pick and shovel and spend the 10 minutes getting it out. Now with the bh, if I drive by and see it, 30 seconds later it's out. Often without the need to spin the seat. Just kneel backwards on the seat and grab the BH levers. Super convenient!

/ GC 2610 Just passed the 25 hr mark.... #3  
And with weight in the FEL bucket for counterbalance and a thumb, it's amazing what size rocks the BH can pick up and hold while you drive to their final (?) resting place.

/ GC 2610 Just passed the 25 hr mark.... #4  
And with weight in the FEL bucket for counterbalance and a thumb, it's amazing what size rocks the BH can pick up and hold while you drive to their final (?) resting place.

Oh, I've never done that.:ashamed: Get off the machine, collect all the rocks in the area to load into the front bucket so the front wheels are back on the ground. Oh no, I've never done that. That would be machine abuse:rolleyes:

/ GC 2610 Just passed the 25 hr mark.... #5  
Works pretty well for picking up trees, too!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Thumb w:tree-1.JPG
    Thumb w:tree-1.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 279
  • Thumb w:tree-2.JPG
    Thumb w:tree-2.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 269