Dealer GC1710 and 16 ft Big Tex Trailer

/ GC1710 and 16 ft Big Tex Trailer #11  
View attachment 526189

notice the different colored seat, the first tractor had a gray seat. There is also a difference at the base of the controls for the backhoe. The first tractor had a manufactured date in July, the replacement is Sept.

Big congrats on the tractor, she's a beauty! My guess (and it's only that) is that your replacement tractor (awesome customer service BTW) is actually 2018 MY production- it has the new seat and from the pics it looks to have the new steering wheel- taller with a deeper dish. Let us know how it goes ...

/ GC1710 and 16 ft Big Tex Trailer
Big congrats on the tractor, she's a beauty! My guess (and it's only that) is that your replacement tractor (awesome customer service BTW) is actually 2018 MY production- it has the new seat and from the pics it looks to have the new steering wheel- taller with a deeper dish. Let us know how it goes ...

You are correct about both items. Also, the first tractor the controls for the backhoe were different, they had a boot that covered the assembly at their bases and went a fair way up the joysticks. The new one doesn't have the boots in place and the base of the joysticks is not near a deep in the cover that goes over the hydraulics. Also, the old joysticks had a threaded collar just above the boot, like they were two pieces, the new ones are one solid rod.

/ GC1710 and 16 ft Big Tex Trailer #14  
Do you find the new seat and steering wheel more comfortable?

/ GC1710 and 16 ft Big Tex Trailer #15  
Congrats-- looks great. I would chain the tractor down, but that's just personal preference. And around here the bucket has to be secured as well.