Gc1725 lift problems help!

/ Gc1725 lift problems help! #21  
almost sounds like the 2 lift links on rear of deck never lowered and connected
Oh u mean she never hooked up the lift arms to the deck, hence that's why the deck wasn't lifting?

/ Gc1725 lift problems help! #22  
Oh u mean she never hooked up the lift arms to the deck, hence that's why the deck wasn't lifting?
kind of what it sounds like but who knows. I was wrong before may be wrong this time.
only thing I've ever lowered to floor on a gc2400, gc1710, gc1723, gc1725mb was the lift lever and waited until arms dropped. if drop speed was set low those 2 arms would not lower so when hitting lift....its already lifted

/ Gc1725 lift problems help! #23  
kind of what it sounds like but who knows. I was wrong before may be wrong this time.
only thing I've ever lowered to floor on a gc2400, gc1710, gc1723, gc1725mb was the lift lever and waited until arms dropped. if drop speed was set low those 2 arms would not lower so when hitting lift....its already lifted
Yup see that's what I was thinking initially too, either that or the height selector in the all the way up position.

/ Gc1725 lift problems help! #24  
Yup see that's what I was thinking initially too, either that or the height selector in the all the way up position.
I just assumed lift arms connected (and they may have been and I am wrong here too) and went from there.
depending on how gage wheels set on the 1723 and 1725 arms CAN lower enough to hook up. we tend to mow high out here due to all being old cow pasture and hay fields