GC2410TLB Arrives today!

/ GC2410TLB Arrives today!
Thanks all,

The wife said she wanted a fence....so I had to buy a new tractor!

The post hole auger is from "Spee-(can't remeber the last part)" or something like that. I will confirm later. It works really well. Only goes 3ft deep but great for basic fencing, mailboxes, etc.

I have a rotary broom on backorder that should arrive next week. It comes with the front quick hitch and PTO that I am 99% sure will accept the Snowblower I already have from my BX. If not I'll sell it and buy a new blower in the fall.

.... Is it wrong that I kinda hope it doesn't fit?

/ GC2410TLB Arrives today! #12  
Nope. The shoe is the same, but the BX undercarriage part is different. SOmebody on here modified it, however, to work on a GC... I think.

/ GC2410TLB Arrives today!
I am getting all the front mount and PTO bits from Massey. Just the blower from the receiver forward is Kubota. Both companies use the same blower made by a company called RAM.

( This Info gleaned from another TBN member. A perfect example of what you can learn on this board. )

BTW the Post Hole digger is a Spee-Co Landmaster. 36" depth 9" bore.

/ GC2410TLB Arrives today! #14  
Now I see-- yes, I'm quite certain the Kubota blower and the MF one are identical, from the shoe forward. I've even used some Kubota parts on mine.

Since you're getting the mid-mount PTO business with your broom, you should be all set-- and I'd bet there's someone out there that would just love to get your Kubota quick-hitch mount!

/ GC2410TLB Arrives today! #15  
Hey Buzz, Congratulations on your new MF tractor :thumbsup:. I still owe my wife many prime rib dinners for my purchase :D. KC