Comparison Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts

/ Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts #1  

bldn

Tractor
Mitsubishi S650G
Can any one help me with numbers for the two belts for a S650G Satoh/Mitsubishi. Those on mine are getting fuzzy and I do not want to try to remove them until I have replacements in hand.

/ Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts #2  
Don't know the numbers myself but you could probably do a search on this forum and find it. Welcome TBN!

/ Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts #3  
Wrap a string around the outside and then measure the length of the string, that will give you the outside length of your belt.
When U purchase replacements verify that the stated measurement is for outside as it is possible that they quote inside, but then use your string to confirm.

/ Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts #4  
Hey bldn! I looked this up on the NAPA website. They still have Satoh and Mitsubishi tractors listed!!! They gave two part numbers for the belt. PBH 15390 and NBH 257390. I'm guessing they are the same measurement, just different manufacturers.

/ Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts
These numbers are incorrect (to short) at least for my 650, after removal and a close inspection I found NAPA 3L410 which cross references to 15410.

/ Generator/fan/water pump/governor belts #6  
Do you know if your alternator has been replaced with something other than original? Glad you found the correct belt.