Oil & Fuel Getting air in injecter pump

/ Getting air in injecter pump #1  

Fred wilson

Tractor
NH 4270
Need some help. I seem to be getting air in my fuel. Idles great, throttle up and it starts fouling out, just had the injector pump rebuilt 30 hrs ago. Any ideas? New Holland 4270

/ Getting air in injecter pump #2  
Need some help. I seem to be getting air in my fuel. Idles great, throttle up and it starts fouling out, just had the injector pump rebuilt 30 hrs ago. Any ideas? New Holland 4270

Make sure all the fuel delivery lines are tightened down properly and the filters are snugged down tight. Did you bleed the fuel system when you had it apart to install the injector pump?

/ Getting air in injecter pump
all is tight , bled and dry, never a leak or even damp. think has somthing todo with the return from pump.

/ Getting air in injecter pump #4  
got the fuel nines hooked up correctly, not backwards? Is the filter tight? Do you physically see the air in the lines, or is there maybe dirt in the tank, restricting the fuel flow...
There are plenty of causes for this.

/ Getting air in injecter pump #5  
all is tight , bled and dry, never a leak or even damp. think has somthing todo with the return from pump.

Check the fuel delivery. You might have some junk in the fuel tank restricting the strainer/tank valve and limiting fuel flow.