Glow plug problem.

/ Glow plug problem. #11  
Are you sure your useing the key switch correctly? For instance my kubota you need to turn the key back to get the glow plugs power. Did you get the wire diagram and check the output from the key switch?

/ Glow plug problem.
Thanks again for the replies, guys. But sit down, you aren't gonna believe this. I discovered by accident that if I readjusted the speed lever the tractor woud start as soon as I turned the switch. Started doing that yesterday, and did that half a dozen or more times today. I did however obtain a 40A relay and switch to "hot" wire the plugs tho, so I'll just hang onto them for the time being.. I don't have a wiring diagram, so don't know anything about a dropping resistor. I be looking into that just to know.
Anyone have a clue why this happens ??

/ Glow plug problem. #13  
You dont give it a bit extra fuel to get started? I give mine about half throttle when cold, once i hear it start to catch i let off.

/ Glow plug problem.
It's usually somewhere around halfway whenever I started before, and never had to move it before to start it. So why now ? I'm talking about the lever that stays in place at whatever RPM you want to operate at.
As long as it works, I'm happy. But still curious why now.

/ Glow plug problem.
It's usually somewhere around halfway whenever I started before, and never had to move it before to start it. So why now ? I'm talking about the lever that stays in place at whatever RPM you want to operate at.
As long as it works, I'm happy. But still curious why now.