GOLF ANYONE?

/ GOLF ANYONE? #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
The company i work for uses alot of golf carts to transport workers around.We have some junkers around in the salvage yard.One day i did some measuring and discovered that it would almost fit between the rops on my 23.with a little inventing of some brackets,and the original aluminum framework,tonight, i have a great success! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI can still fold down the rops by removing two nuts,and i was able to install it and not drilling or welding on the rops.It is very very solid and doesnt move around either.I have wanted a roof since last summer,working all day in the hot sun,or getting soaked from a shower.The total weight i would only guess to be 25 lbsits aluminum and fiber glass so it should weather fine.The looks will grow on you,i like it ! It makes the 23 look like a bigger model /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifThe best part,Igive the boss 10 bucks for it!
If i do go on the greens with it,at least i got something to make them tiny holes bigger /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ALAN

Attachments

• 889139-new roof (600 x 450).jpg
    889139-new roof (600 x 450).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 448
   / GOLF ANYONE?
The company i work for uses alot of golf carts to transport workers around.We have some junkers around in the salvage yard.One day i did some measuring and discovered that it would almost fit between the rops on my 23.with a little inventing of some brackets,and the original aluminum framework,tonight, i have a great success! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI can still fold down the rops by removing two nuts,and i was able to install it and not drilling or welding on the rops.It is very very solid and doesnt move around either.I have wanted a roof since last summer,working all day in the hot sun,or getting soaked from a shower.The total weight i would only guess to be 25 lbsits aluminum and fiber glass so it should weather fine.The looks will grow on you,i like it ! It makes the 23 look like a bigger model /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifThe best part,Igive the boss 10 bucks for it!
If i do go on the greens with it,at least i got something to make them tiny holes bigger /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ALAN

/ GOLF ANYONE?
FRONT VIEW

Attachments

• 889140-front view roof (600 x 450).jpg
    889140-front view roof (600 x 450).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 336
   / GOLF ANYONE? #5  
OMG! that is terrible! how could you do such a thing!?

Hey uhm could i get ya to send me one? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ GOLF ANYONE? #6  
OMG! that is terrible! how could you do such a thing!?

Hey uhm could i get ya to send me one? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ GOLF ANYONE?
SILVER KING,
Would a little orange paint over that white,be better to your liking /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ALAN

/ GOLF ANYONE?
SILVER KING,
Would a little orange paint over that white,be better to your liking /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ALAN