Good bye Bobcat CT1025

/ Good bye Bobcat CT1025 #1  

Tomas4fifty8

Tractor
Bobcat CT1025, 2022
In October of 2022 we bought the tractor with 27 hrs. December it went in for a bad starter. January 2023 it went in again for crank but no start. February it went in again same thing and three times in March for the same thing and that is where it stayed in the dealership for repairs. Here it is July and it's still there now.
In the meantime. During that time we were given a loaner as we had 9 tons of material we had to move for landscaping so we were sent a 2025 Bobcat and it worked without fail always started. But frustrations grew more with our satisfaction paid for a product that was only working for a month and half since we had it. And the dealership not getting any competent technical help on it. The dealership always kept in contact and was always communicating with us about what was happening. The times we did talk to Bobcat they were polite but no help was given asking for the serial number in which we replied that it was at the dealership and the carbon copy of the sales receipt was illegible. And they would close the ticket. It wasn't til my wife called and talked to Bobcat and they told the wrong person the wrong things to say. Immediately after the she emailed the Better Business Bureau about Bobcat. Now they wanted to resolve this issue. This is now May. The dealership has have the Bobcat since early March. (Still Waiting on parts that they're technical people said they would need to repair it).

We were given a newer Tractor to use with loader and mower deck as Summer was here and it was mowing season. Bobcat at this point asked to inquire if we wanted to upgrade to the 2025 series. My wife and I felt we had two choices another brand or our money back. Another Bobcat was completely out of the question. The dealership was working out the difference as this TYM T25 was 3000.00+ more. They had Bobcat cover the difference. Moral of the story have a great dealership.

The importance to having a great dealership is can not be stressed enough. Kayton International Albion, Nebraska whom we originally bought the Bobcat tractor from was phenomenal in Customer service. Bobcat not so much. Thus why we parted ways.

Attachments

• PXL_20230614_192700195.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230614_192700195.MP.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
   / Good bye Bobcat CT1025 #2  
Sorry about the problems and circuitous route you got here, but welcome to the TYM family and TBN as well. Good point on dealers. I chose one 80 miles from me rather than either of the other two 40-50 miles away.

I was just in your neck of the woods last week. I was through Norfolk down 81 on my way back to TX from SD. Wife's family lived in Norfolk area once upon a time.