Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,501  
Mostly, hope ribs were good.
I need to PW my porch. Last time I used it a valve would stick

/ Good morning!!!! #189,502  
50 going to 66, cloudy.

RNG, hope you enjoyed the strawberry festival. Sounds nice.

Two bit, sounds like you know a lot about civics and government. Nice that you stepped in to speak.
I got a $2 check today for a class action lawsuit against Costco. I think it’s valid.

We went back roads after leaving sons work, took him up thru the old part of Ellicott City. Roy used to live there.
Did stop at Mission BBQ for an early supper. Had the brisket.
Mowed front yard. Then started looking at trailer wiring on smaller trailer. Only green right blinker rang out as ok. Seems the brown tail light wire is on what should be left blinker, and I couldn’t ring out the yellow. Makes no sense, they worked last year. Don’t remember swapping those wires on the 7 to 5 connector, but maybe I did. I recall only connecting for the brakes on the large trailer, rest should be the same.
I did get gnd thru the frame.
I ended up moving trailer to front of barn to work on it tomorrow.
View attachment 864560
Has it recovered from the flood? Did they install any floodwalls? There is a small town in western Virginia that I believe has been totally relocated up the hill to move it from the frequent foods.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,503  
50 going to 66, cloudy.

RNG, hope you enjoyed the strawberry festival. Sounds nice.

Two bit, sounds like you know a lot about civics and government. Nice that you stepped in to speak.

Has it recovered from the flood? Did they install any floodwalls? There is a small town in western Virginia that I believe has been totally relocated up the hill to move it from the frequent foods.
Ellicott city looks pretty much recovered. One construction underway downtown where maybe they had to totally rebuild.
IMG_5185.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,504  
Good Morning
41° under partly cloudy skies, high of 60 with little chance of rain today.

Yesterday was back to making space in the shop for alpaca wares. So far I’ve been successful at manufacturing space by organizing and consolidating existing space. Yesterday I found a power plane that I have no idea where it came from. It’s a Ryobi, I’m sure that I never bought it. It was on a shelf, in its case where it has likely been for over a decade. My oldest son now has a new plane.

Like all organization projects, things always look worse before they improve. I think I’m at the peak of looking worse now.

Daughter’s surgery went well, she is all settled in here, I had to move the bed around and add grab a grab rail in the bathroom for her, both instructions were received while she was one her way here from the surgery. They are talking about a 12 week recovery, we will see how that goes.

Today, a fellow member of the RC club is coming over, and we are going to spend time on Fusion to share what we have learned and hopefully learn from one another. He bought a laser cutter to cut out balsa parts for models, and uses Fusion for design, I think he is a couple of months ahead of me in the learning process.

Wife is at a Farmers market, so I’m the primary caregiver for the daughter. Fortunately, she is pretty self sufficient, I pretty much just have to make her food and let her dogs out.

This afternoon is the grandson’s outdoor birthday party with his friends from school that was postponed due to bad weather. Something about 40 mph winds and bounce houses not mixing well.

Someone else took a few pictures of the alpacas yesterday, so far none of the actual shearing, but I’ll ask some more.

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,505  
Mostly, how do you fix a bicycle warped rotor?

Sodamo, glad you're coming back to life.

Ellicott looks good.

Buppies, NO 90's until you pay me the big snow you owe. 😁

Driver's License...clearly too easy to obtain...based on the way I see young folks drive (and adults, too, maybe me included?). Don, ditto on how things were when I got my license...we even had "simulator" machines in Drivers' Ed...much like later arcade games for driving race cars...early early baby version of Popg's flight simulator.

My wife and I had a nice wildflower hike yesterday morning...found a pretty rare one. Then breakfast at Cracker Barrel...new menu since we were last there, and the food was great. Pretty good crowd and still had great service.

Ran a battery's worth of string trimming in the afternoon...more to do.