Good tie-down locations in a new ck35

/ Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #41  
Rock Knocker, This is Kenny again, Rep aid is working on this and will send me a paper clipped something from Penn DOT. I ask to have it put in simpler terms I even ask about how many chains needed on the tractor The law as I read it states it must be securely fastened so it wont come off the trailer, so who determines that, I think the word exclusive is the key word in the section I described to you she say it means what i said it mean now we will see what Penn DOT says.
Kenny

/ Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #42  
Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 8.19.00 AM.png
I think the word exclusive is the key word in the section I described to you she say it means what i said it mean now we will see what Penn DOT says.
Kenny

"Truck towing trailer.--No vehicle registered as a truck shall be operated with a gross weight, exclusive of any trailer being towed, in excess of its registered gross weight as a truck."
Exclusive of - definition of exclusive of by The Free Dictionary

/ Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #43  
Lets wait and see what Penn Dot comes back with, We could be looking in the wrong place or the wrong thing.

/ Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #44  
Lets wait and see what Penn Dot comes back with, We could be looking in the wrong place or the wrong thing.

I doubt it, I've googled high and low for this. Remember, you claimed that this was a federal law dating to Jan 1, 16. When you recieved your correction notice, it should have referenced a statute. Did you copy or note the code you were supposedly in violation of? I'm afraid you sold your trailer for no legal reason.

/ Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #45  
They told me is was something that came about on Jan 1 I bought that trailer in August of 2015 and had to get rid of it in june. People are getting fed up with the inconsistencies in the law. The justices don't know they go by what the officer writes down and don't check. That why Lori told me to ask to see the stature it is written up under. The girl at the reps office she knew what I was talking about because she has been dealing with it from all over but they are not allowed to interpret the law buts she said she would have Harrisburg explain in simple terms. My cousin he got caught with a 12000 Horse trailer with a 9000 Lb F 350 and just paid the fine and he is still using the trailer. I let you know as soon as I get info cause they are the one that got me through the mess I was in, in June I wont be around tomorrow, I may need help sending a e mail on this web site I usually don't do much of this but it has me a little pissed at what is being done to the people.

/ Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #46  
They told me is was something that came about on Jan 1 I bought that trailer in August of 2015 and had to get rid of it in june. People are getting fed up with the inconsistencies in the law. The justices don't know they go by what the officer writes down and don't check. That why Lori told me to ask to see the stature it is written up under. The girl at the reps office she knew what I was talking about because she has been dealing with it from all over but they are not allowed to interpret the law buts she said she would have Harrisburg explain in simple terms.

I don't care what somebody told somebody else who told you in 2015. All we need is the number of the statute. All laws are written down, the law isn't an oral tradition. Find out what the number of the code is, and we can all read and interpretate it.

I also suggest that you wait until you (we here on this forum) have the facts. Don't go all agro sending e-mails off to every level of officialdom when you have no idea what the issue really is, and what laws are being enforced. Most of what you are mad at is based on second hand stories of others, or the third hand experiences of those who went to court where the judge ruled without even reading the law (I flat out don't believe that at all).

You need facts. You have presented none in all your posts here.

Last edited:
   / Good tie-down locations in a new ck35 #47  
Thread needs closed? I have no problem with this discussion takingplace but not on topic nor of interest to many here...:drink: