Good Tractor Prices

/ Good Tractor Prices #42  
Economy is starting to rollover. Lots of toys expected to flood the market now that stimulus money is gone and inflation is here

I just want a decently priced used vehicle with low miles.

I can't imagine paying so much for so little.

I say that to myself every time I leave the grocery store these days, or the fuel station. Things have gone bananas.

/ Good Tractor Prices #43  
I just want a decently priced used vehicle with low miles.

I say that to myself every time I leave the grocery store these days, or the fuel station. Things have gone bananas.

Over $100 to fill four 5 gallon cans with diesel today; I'm fortunate I don't use my tractor enough to do this more than a few times a year.

/ Good Tractor Prices #44  
Over $100 to fill four 5 gallon cans with diesel today; I'm fortunate I don't use my tractor enough to do this more than a few times a year.
Come on up here, reg gas $3.50 pump diesel is still $5.00 a gallon.

/ Good Tractor Prices #46  
^^^^
Yeah, but the B3350 is one of the rare Kubota’s that doesn’t have a really good reliability history if memory serves me correctly.

Mike
Yes B3350 was a total lemon. Engine/regen design was horrible and most customers had issues. Avoid at all costs unless you are deleting everything!

/ Good Tractor Prices #47  
I could tell you some stories about fuel that would melt your brain.
My 2 biggest tractors use 9-12 gallons of fuel per HOUR

/ Good Tractor Prices #48  
I could tell you some stories about fuel that would melt your brain.
My 2 biggest tractors use 9-12 gallons of fuel per HOUR

I was fortunate in that when I was able to play with big, fuel sucking toys, it was on the government dime. 🤣

I don't envy having your livelihood so tied to the cost of fuel.