Google Links Placement

/ Google Links Placement #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
For a couple hours today, we tested a new placement of the Google links you see rotating in with the banner ads.

After testing the new location, we have decided to restore the links to the same position as the regular banners, rather than use a floating display.

As with all formatting and content features, your feedback is important, and in this case, was helpful. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Google Links Placement #2  
Glad you went with this arrangement. I like it much better. Of course can't really complain any way with the great site you run and the reasonable membership costs!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Google Links Placement #4  
Thanks Muhammad,
I really like it this way. I hate the floating ads, and the floating text following a mouse cursor you see at some websites.
But..........if you need to change it for monetary reasons......I'm sure everyone would understand too.

/ Google Links Placement #5  
Thanks.

Stalking ads are a nuisance especially when they have nothing at all to do with tractors.

My software consulting business deals a lot with issuses like these. You handled it well.

/ Google Links Placement #6  
<font color="blue"> Of course can't really complain any way with the great site you run and the reasonable membership costs!!! </font>

You got that right! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Google Links Placement #7  
I agree also. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif