got a new ford in the collection

/ got a new ford in the collection
It's not just th 01 series.. in just about every year range run.. all models drew from a common sn bank.

IE. all 00, 01, 000, 0600.. etc. each 'series' had a sn range.. all models in that series grabbed numbers as they rolled off the assy. line.

I remember reading about a fire tha destroyed many records.. but I'm not sure just what got destroyed. I've never seen a definitive list of how many of what unit were produced.. though I'm not saying one doesn't exist.. etc.

soundguy

/ got a new ford in the collection #22  
Very nice tractor! A neighbor down the street has a Ford 501 Offset he uses to farm with.. I have a few pics of it. I currently own 3 Ford 1710 Offset tractors.... Great tractor!

/ got a new ford in the collection #23  
Soundguy, is that two brakes plus a clutch pedal all lined up there? You don't straddle the tranny housing with your legs? Geez, you coulda got a Farmall!
Nice looking unit, and the small work will make it just that much more "yours". Congrats.
Jim

/ got a new ford in the collection
Yep... that one is an offset.

I do have a farmall.. but I'm a ford guy at heart!

just improvised some brackets to mount an 00/01 series tool box since the oem 541 small tool box mor eor less no longer exists..

soundguy

http://www.tractorshed.com/gallery/pieces/v6873.jpg