Got any ideas

/ Got any ideas #1  

pfatz

Years ago, I used a TroyBilt Tiller with an attachment to build Raised Rows in my gardens. I watered by flooding the walkways between the rows. Now I have a Kubota B7510 with front end loader. I would like to fab something to attach to the loader to plow the soil to the center under the tractor creating a raised row and walkways where the wheels run. I would Till it first so the soil would be loose. The attachment in the pic is upside down in the trailer. It is like a plow with wings and created a walkway and 2 halves of Raised Rows. Any suggestions, has someone worked out something similar? Click the Pic to enlarge. This went away when I did that. Thanks for any help. Ed H

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=232903&stc=1&d=1318193627

Attachments

• Troybuilt Tiller.jpg
    Troybuilt Tiller.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
   / Got any ideas #2  
(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) has a garden bedder for around $500. Its a three point attachment though. They even have a video on how it works. Pretty cool. If you dont like theirs you could build one like it.