Got my first deer off the new camera setup

/ Got my first deer off the new camera setup #11  
JD855guy; That is a fantastic picture! Nice and clear!...
I was thinking the same thing... is a "normal" photo from that camera or was it exceptionally clear???

/ Got my first deer off the new camera setup #12  
Before you know it you'll have 2 maybe 3 cams,and the photos will be surprising/interesting at times. :thumbsup:

YOU are so correct. That remind's me of a picture in a small town café with a note offering $100 to anyone identifying and telling where the man in picture could be found. It was a picture of a tresspasser taking a leak a few feet from a hunting blind.

/ Got my first deer off the new camera setup #13  
I have five "game cameras";interesting pursuit for sure.Had not heard of Reolink found they are hard wired security cameras.Not my cup of tea;but nice picture.

/ Got my first deer off the new camera setup
I was thinking the same thing... is a "normal" photo from that camera or was it exceptionally clear???

It was a clear evening. This is a capture from a short video. It is easier to get a clear picture from a video than from a still shot as they are often moving when the camera senses motion and snaps the shot. In this case the deer walked out in front of the camera and stopped to pose after he investigated. These have visible glowing red infra red lamps so apparently that does not deter them from having their picture taken.

This is the video the still was taken from.
Deer captured on Reolink RLC-411WS wifi Security Camera - YouTube

Here is my original assessment on the cameras.