Grapple or 4-in-1?

/ Grapple or 4-in-1? #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I use the grapple bucket every week for moving brush. It is fantastic. I do not see how the 4 in 1 would work that well moving brush. )</font>

AAA_smiley__.jpg

<font color="red"> Do you mean little brush piles like this??

Brush.jpg

Or little logs like this?? </font>

GrappleTBNa.jpg

Evillol.gif

/ Grapple or 4-in-1?
Thanks to all. I'll get the grapple and box. Initially that's what I'd planned but I was fearful of mentioning something about them months from now and having 10 of you say something to the effect of ".... you shoulda just bought the 4-in-1!!!...".

Brush piles like I've attached are the kind I'll be moving to the fires.

Phil

Attachments

• 724287-brush3.jpg
    724287-brush3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 154
   / Grapple or 4-in-1? #13  
Excellent choice. You will not regret it.

Bob Rip

/ Grapple or 4-in-1? #14  
I thought that I would bring this to the top.

Bob Rip

/ Grapple or 4-in-1?
Since BobRip brought it back up, I'll add that the grapple bucket is working well for me. I've moved a lot of brush and tree parts to the burn area. I used to build fires where the brush was, which worked sometimes well and sometimes not-very-well. Of course, we're still having rain like's never been before in this area and the brush is still at the burn area waiting.

And the box blade has made my driveway look like a professional built it! Fortunately I got it done just before all this rain hit. If I hadn't, it'd have completely washed away during this last month!

Phil