Grapple!

/ Grapple! #1  

UpstateSC_Papi

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK4010
Dealer picked up my 4010 last week to take it in to mount the 3rd function for the grapple I bought when we purchased the tractor a month back. He brought it back to the house Tuesday but I wasn't able to play with it until last night. Having never been around a grapple (on a SS or tractor), there is definitely going to be a learning curve!! :confused:

Over the past month or 2 we had cut down some small trees, trimmed some bushes, etc and knowing the grapple was coming, we left them lying where they fell. I was able to pick them all up last night and move to a future burn pile with relative ease. Well, the actually moving was easy, again - learning curve on picking stuff up (opening the finger when I meant to close it tighter and losing everything I just picked up for example! :confused2:). All good tho'!

Heading out of town for the weekend so will play around some more next week and snap a few pics.

/ Grapple! #2  
Which grapple did you get?

I have a similar situation where I pulled several trees and need the grapple to move them to a burn pile. I also have many tree roots to dig up which is why I ordered the root grapple. It should be delivered in a few more weeks and I will also have my Kioti dealer install the 3rd function control kit.

/ Grapple!
Which grapple did you get?

I have a similar situation where I pulled several trees and need the grapple to move them to a burn pile. I also have many tree roots to dig up which is why I ordered the root grapple. It should be delivered in a few more weeks and I will also have my Kioti dealer install the 3rd function control kit.

Even with this great site, I am no grapple expert. I "think" mine is more of a rake style?? It seems flatter when closed than some I've seen on here. 60" CID is what my dealer carries so I just went with what he had. Looking forward to using it more.