grass hopper blower

/ grass hopper blower #11  
I was in Salt Lake City a few years ago in the winter. They were using F series Kubotas with a cab and power broom to clear the sidewalks. It worked great. It was fast and removed all the snow. It didn't leave a slick surface like a plow does or regular blower does.
The local community college does that, they use that for little snowstorms. They swap it for a blower when it gets deep.

Aaron Z

/ grass hopper blower #12  
The local community college does that, they use that for little snowstorms. They swap it for a blower when it gets deep.

Aaron Z

One of our local colleges and a local high school both have Bobcat toolcats with rotary brooms. They switch to plows if the snow gets deep, but pretty much anything under 6" gets broomed.

/ grass hopper blower #13  
I gotta admit that when I first read the thread title I though you must have one heck of a lot of these... :D

images

/ grass hopper blower #14  
I have the GrassHopper 725D (25 hp Kubota Diesel). 60" snowthrower and this is it's 2 nd winter season. It is built like a tank and operates really well. Finger tip control of both vertical and snow chute and cabbed for comfort. It holds 8 gallons of diesel fuel and runs & runs using barely any. 3 cyl Kubota with excellent hydros and most weight is on the main low pressure tires (8 psi.). I have yet to bog it down or even spin a tire.

I like it so well my DIY Loader Mounted snow blower on my L4610 is "for sale". Wish I had bought the GrassHopper years ago!

Carl

/ grass hopper blower #15  
I have the GrassHopper 725D (25 hp Kubota Diesel). 60" snowthrower and this is it's 2 nd winter season. It is built like a tank and operates really well. Finger tip control of both vertical and snow chute and cabbed for comfort. It holds 8 gallons of diesel fuel and runs & runs using barely any. 3 cyl Kubota with excellent hydros and most weight is on the main low pressure tires (8 psi.). I have yet to bog it down or even spin a tire.

I like it so well my DIY Loader Mounted snow blower on my L4610 is "for sale". Wish I had bought the GrassHopper years ago!

Carl

I was shocked what I could do with mine and the snow broom.