/ Grease will not go in #11  
Curtis McClamrock
Curtis.McClamrock@alemite.com

can tell you a local dealer; I bought the 585-B

704-408-202699 (delete 2 numbers from end so a robot cannot get it) his cell

or this guy can send it from the Richmond area

"Rudy W-mson-HIKO Sales" <rwilliamson@hikoinc.com>
(cannot find his ph right this minute)

Talk to them about a 12v charger if you need it, about $46. Get the one with an extra battery, better deal.

For Lincoln, ask

Ken Walsh
kwalsh@lincolnindustrial.com

(314) 679-4255

for your local dealer.

They're both good I am told, check the www sites for specs and features. I think the Alemite is a bit better balanced, for one thing.

Follow instructions on clearing airlocks when the sound changes and nothing comes out! It seems to happen every so often.

PM me if you have questions, etc, or ask here.

J

/ Grease will not go in #12  
Heat applied to the joint will help it take grease. Just be careful to not set the tractor on fire. Grease and flames can be a bit dangerous.

/ Grease will not go in #13  
I experience difficulty greasing the forward pivot zerk, as have others on the Forum. It is not due to a plugged zerk, nor plugged grease channel. Rather, it is the result of the zerk being out of position relative to the grease channel.

Details of it and procedure which I use are posted {HERE} . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Grease will not go in #14  
I would just move the shaft as you try and put grease in the unit. In the static position, the steel that you are trying to lube is acting like a wedge. A good grease gun will put about 1500 lbs of pressure on that zerk fitting.

/ Grease will not go in #15  

The electric guns advertise that they can put 10,000# of force behind the grease, at least to start with.

The mention here of a channel that can be blocked by being out of position and thus frustrate greasing is interesting.

J