Great Service

/ Great Service #1  

Johnny_B

Silver Member
Tractor
MF GC2410 TLB w/ 60" MMM
I was pleasently surprised with my dealer last week (Turner Tractor in Evans City, PA). I had to have warranty service done on my 2410 (hydro pedal technical-service-bulletin fix and an inoperable fuel gage), so I made arrangements for the dealer to pick it up last Thursday. He advised me that he should have it back early this week, but to my delite, he called me Saturday and asked if he could drop the tractor off then. I had it back by 5:30PM that evening. That's exactly what I like, a dealer who gives you a target date and then gets it to you earlier, vs. the dealer who gives you a deadline, doesn't meet it by several days, and then doesn't even bother to call you to let you know why...

/ Great Service #2  
Such acts only improve relations benfits the dealer in long run. :)

/ Great Service #3  
I was pleasently surprised with my dealer last week (Turner Tractor in Evans City, PA). I had to have warranty service done on my 2410 (hydro pedal technical-service-bulletin fix and an inoperable fuel gage), so I made arrangements for the dealer to pick it up last Thursday. He advised me that he should have it back early this week, but to my delite, he called me Saturday and asked if he could drop the tractor off then. I had it back by 5:30PM that evening. That's exactly what I like, a dealer who gives you a target date and then gets it to you earlier, vs. the dealer who gives you a deadline, doesn't meet it by several days, and then doesn't even bother to call you to let you know why...

I already know why, but it would be nice if posts like this were commented on (and read) as much as the negative posts are. Unfortunately we all (myself included) remember the bad stuff more than the good stuff...

Kudos to Turner Tractor in Evans City, PA.!!!

:):thumbsup::):thumbsup::):thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Great Service #5  
Refreshing to read there are still those who get it!!

Good post, thanks for putting it out there. :thumbsup:

/ Great Service #6  
Unfortunately, this is a rarity anymore. This should not be something that we should have to do, every business should have good work ethics, but as we all know it is not that way it is.:(
I wish that they were closer to me. I am very grateful that there are a few out there that actually try and make the customer happy. Hats off to you and your dealer, they are onto something....customer satisfaction. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Great Service #7  
Lets hope it was not an accident and they thought you were someone else! LOL just kidding of course, good to hear there are still shops around like that.