Snow Ground Pressure Relief Valve for snow blower

/ Ground Pressure Relief Valve for snow blower #1  

MarinasL

Tractor
none yet
Checking to see if anyone else living in snow country has spec'd a ground pressure relief valve for use while blowing snow. I live on a gravel road in Wyoming and will be listening to a lot of tunes while moving snow next winter. The Kubota web site recommends a GPR. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm hoping to put a down payment on a new Grand L6060 on April 26th.
Regards,
MarinasL

/ Ground Pressure Relief Valve for snow blower #2  
You can simply cycle the remote a couple of times with the machine off, and pressure will be relieved. Also banging the ball or taper valve on the male quick disconnect against something metal when hooking it up will relieve any residual pressure left in the implement.

/ Ground Pressure Relief Valve for snow blower #3  
   / Ground Pressure Relief Valve for snow blower
Are you talking about the down pressure relief valve for a front mounted blower?

Here is a thread, maybe you could send a Pvt Message to Sandalwood and see if he's got one.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/356231-down-pressure-relief-valve-front.html

After chatting with the dealer he said he had one he would give me but didn't recommend adding one. It apparently makes life a bit more complicated.
I will opt out.

Thanks for the reply.