Guidance / Advice Needed: Buying a second-hand New Holland M135

/ Guidance / Advice Needed: Buying a second-hand New Holland M135 #1  

Richard in SA

Tractor
New Holland 8030, JD2341
I made (arguably a big) mistake by selling my Ford 8030 and looking to replace it with a New Holland M135. The problem is that salespeople in South Africa has very little knowledge of the product they are selling. The model I have an eye on, however, have a few issues: The dash shows Error Code E69 or E39 (and nobody can tell me what that means), the lift does not work (while stationary in idling mode), it has an oil leak somewhere on the rear (dripping in the center between/forward of rear wheels).

Can you experts out there please assist with some perspective on this machine and possibly the nature and feasibility/magnitude of repairs to be done to get this beauty into operation?

Attachments

• IMG-20230825-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20230825-WA0020.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 31
   / Guidance / Advice Needed: Buying a second-hand New Holland M135 #2  
If your dealer has that little knowledge you're unlikely to get any support in the repair department either.

/ Guidance / Advice Needed: Buying a second-hand New Holland M135
If your dealer has that little knowledge you're unlikely to get any support in the repair department either.
Quite!! Hence my enquiry/cry for help. Perhaps there are some NH knowledgeables, or someone with access to a NH workshop/operators' manual out there that can at least identify the error code