Half Time show

/ Half Time show #11  
My son in law was one of the crazys jumping around the stage. He organized a group of school teachers to go as a group and do the same. He is 40 something and the oldest of the group is 50 something. They had to go to Detroit 3 times prior to gameday to "practice." I guess getting a group that size on and off the field in 5 minutes is quite a deal. They all had to have background checks, etc to participate. He and the others felt it was their one shot to do something this nuts. He is still pumped today.

/ Half Time show #12  
David -

I totally agree with you that Mick did a heck of a job for someone 62 years old! (Although I must say, I don't think he looks a day over 61). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It sure looked like they were all having a lot of fun, and judging by the way they "mailed in" their performance, I can see how maybe they weren't getting paid anything. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not a criticism, actually more of a compliment, that they can just "go through the motions" and still be incredibly entertaining. What showmen! And it's nice to see Keith Richards still breathing, he's an inspiration to me, since time isn't really on any of our sides!

I heard they did a show the night before where they smashed their walkers at the end - sorry they didn't repeat that, it would have been a nice touch. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, god love 'em, I thought they were great. I agree that was pretty cool when Mick made the comment about Super Bowl I - here's hoping we all have such longevity. And oh yeah, ditto's on congrats to all you Steelers fans out there -you hate to see anyone lose the Super Bowl, but I've always had a warm spot for the Steelers and their loyal fans. Way to "five-peat"!

John

/ Half Time show #13  
<font color="blue"> He organized a group of school teachers to go as a group </font>

How much did they get paid?

/ Half Time show #15  
If we lived closer, I'm sure my wife and I would have done it, too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Half Time show #16  
Sound for the pre-game and the half time showed sounded very tinny to me as well, turned to another channel to make sure it wasn't my setup and that sounded fine.

Was watching over the air in HD.

/ Half Time show #17  
But Mick looked 60 years old 30 years ago. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Half Time show #18  
<font color="blue"> But Mick looked 60 years old 30 years ago. </font> /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mike, that is one heck of an astute observation! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif