Happy now- position control works ! BUT

/ Happy now- position control works ! BUT #1  

EndlessMowing

Tractor
MF135 Perk 3 diesel JD 60
Well , I can happily report that my MF135's position control works like it should without using the draft control lever improperly.

Adjustment, proper adjustment and more adjustment by a local tractor repair shop

Originally, as most, I had to use the draft control lever to "get by" but after mowing one day I could not get the 3pt arms to lower what so ever.
Knowing I didn't have the time to tackle this on my own, rollback came by and hauled the tractor away to later find out
that the PTO lever, ground speed gear's snap ring and broke, vibrated off and gear became lodged and prevented the 3pt ram? to lower.

All that has been fixed now, position control was out of adjustment and now fixed and working smoothly

HOWEVER

My implements shutter a little as I move the position lever to the desired location, once the arms reach the set point NO more shuttering or bounce occurs, pump does it's job and keeps the implements postition (5ft 650lb box blade at the time)

What might be causing this?? Thoughts
Past posts pointed in the direction of valves sticking in the pump itself possibly? Piston ring wear?

Thanks for any suggestions pointing in the right direction.
And any thoughts on urgency to fix this condition or something one can deal with for the occasional 6-8 week mowing regiment?

Filter changed
new hydro fluid
45 degree day
50-65% throttle even 90% produced same result
no water in it's past
shifter boots had been replaced before
I replaced the 3rd link spring boot while shop was in that area for good measure

/ Happy now- position control works ! BUT #2  
The side valve in the pump is sticking, usually you have to remove the hydraulic pump to free them up. My 2135 did that after it sat for a few years, after working the 3 point while mowing they eventually un-stuck themselves, but it couldn't lift as much weight, and the arms even with nothing on them wouldn't stay up long with the engine off. On mine I'm pretty sure its the seals on the lift cylinder are leaking from the previous owner probably running it with water in the system.

/ Happy now- position control works ! BUT
Thanks for sharing your experiences Ken, I'll keep the side valves in mind next spring and hopefully some "work" will free them up and reduce the slight shutter.
It's so nice having a piece of equipment work (mostly) like it should, that position lever never moved so smooth like it does now.