Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one #11  
the perry company .google fortress company call 18007554269

I second this. I know you already got one but I bought the top and windshield from fortress and love mine. I don't like plastic from a durability stand point. Fortress makes nice steel ones powder coated and trimmed. Heck, they even put a fiber headliner inside, didn't even know that till it showed up. I would have done the aluminum one but wanted a system that fit together.

I too had the soft top for just half a year and hard is the only way to go.

nice rig John:thumbsup:

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one #12  
Didn't wait. Just went ahead and picked it up this morning and installed it. Well satisfied with it.

those rubber bushing goes between the roof and roll bar.not the bottom. but its yours. i really like my roof its factory also

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one #13  
This looks like a pretty good deal.

that price for a aluminum roof i would jump on it. down here a 4x8 sheet if 3/16 is 300.00 bucks and thats not the diamond plate thats just regular flat.this top is probably 1/8th thick but still worth it because of the bends in it.i don't know thw whole top measurements of it but it could be a nice do it yourself job if you go out and buy a sheet of aluminum it's not that hard to bend and you could save a few bucks on the price and shipping.

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one
those rubber bushing goes between the roof and roll bar.not the bottom. but its yours. i really like my roof its factory also
Now you tell me. Maybe that's why it was so hard to get the threads through enough to get the rubber pads and steel plates on the top. Will redo.:)

Now you tell me. Maybe that's why it was so hard to get the threads through enough to get the rubber pads and steel plates on the top. Will redo.:)
Redid. Took about 15 minutes to correctly install them. Maybe I've learned that when something simple seems to be difficult, back off and maybe read instructions or consider other options of assembly.:)

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one #17  
Redid. Took about 15 minutes to correctly install them. Maybe I've learned that when something simple seems to be difficult, back off and maybe read instructions or consider other options of assembly.:)

glade to be of help. im on my third rtv and all has had the plastic roof so i no how the rubber cushion needs to be.to be honest i done the same thing the first time i installed one lol.

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one #18  
I started to do the same thing on my previous RTV500..Directions---Who needs directions:D

/ Hardtop for a RTV1140, I want one #19  
My 1140 had the factory plastic top installed when I bought it. I've used it in heavy woods and so far it's held up well.

I consider it safety equipment since it protects me and my passengers from being hit by overhead limbs.

attachment.php

Attachments

• RTV01.jpg
    RTV01.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 209
8 years later and still have it and recently added a RTV500 to the herd.