Hello from Central PA

/ Hello from Central PA #1  

MatthewsPA

Tractor
BX2350
Hello everyone I've been browsing here for a while and decided it was time to join in the fun. While I don't own a tractor myself (newly married apartment dweller) My father has a Kubota BX2350 and I think I use it just as much if not more than he does. He has 3 acres and recently just remodeled there house and re-landscaped the whole thing and the Kubota was awesome. He's not much of a computer user so I'm here as the voice/fingers of the family.

Thanks for all the great info we've gotten so far from this site.

/ Hello from Central PA #2  
Welcome to TBN I think the BX series are great machines in fact as we prepare to convert our property to a wonderful home site a BX will definately be one of the 1st purchases.

HooAh!

/ Hello from Central PA #3  
Welcome to TBN. You'll find lots of advice and assistance here. I kick myself for not buying a tractor sooner. It may be more fun than a ATV. And I'm sure tackling projects that I'd never have considered before getting it.
Laen64 - Be sure to figure in the availability and cost of accessories. As someone once said, "A tractor without accessories is just a slow drive to the mailbox."

/ Hello from Central PA #4  
Welcome! :)

/ Hello from Central PA #5  
Welcome from South Centeral PA!