Hello From Michigan

/ Hello From Michigan #1  

Mi-Troll

Tractor
2021 LX2610 Open Station, 2007 Mahindra 3525
Hello Everyone, purchased my first tractor to care of my summer property up North, wanted to get some of the major purchases out of the way before I retire. Sure glad I purchased my LX2610 when I did, to purchase everything that I did, it would have cost me an extra 7K. I've had the tractor a little over two years now and have about 13 hours on it.
Have a long time friend and due to some seroius health issues was forced to sell his Mahindra 3525, offered me a package deal that I couldn't pass up, don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I have if I ever need.
I've been reading all of the great information everyone so graciously provide, for that, thank you! after a couple years of just reading the posts, I decided to finally join the forum.

/ Hello From Michigan #2  
Welcome to the forum. If the LX2610 was produced when I was shopping, I would have ended up with one. Nice machine and size. I was looking at the B3350 back in 2016, but thanks to reading this forum I discovered that Kubota model had significant dpf reliability issues. Thankfully I avoided the whole debacle, and settled on an L4060 that I am very happy with.

/ Hello From Michigan #3  
Welcome to TBN !